Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lots 'o stuff

Well, a lot has happened in the past couple of weeks. The major being I had an emotional breakdown which caused my family to get all worried and they are forcing me to see a therapist. I guess I scared them with my suicidal thoughts. One of my friends wants me to check myself into a place for a week or so. That idea scares the heck out of me.

Okay, the second thing. I actually forgot to call my mom on her birthday! Me, the one who always remembers to call her, forgot. Well, I remembered at 10:30pm at night but since she is two hours ahead of our time I thought calling so late would be mean.

So this post didn't have lots 'o stuff but it had some juicy stuff.

fyi, I have an appointment with a therapist for Tuesday afternoon. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Amaya said...

Ya think? I'm just glad you're taking the next step. Can't wait to hear how your appointment goes next week. Love you!

Anonymous said...

hey you, just fyi i've been there myself so if you want someone free to talk to, just call me up ok? Jessica