Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yeah, yeah. I know it's been a long time.

Quick review:
September Matt and I decided I needed to get a job. So I went on week's worth of interviews and got a job just five minutes from our home. Yay!
Also, Allison started swimming lessons. She loves it. We signed up for membership at the YMCA so she can go swimming more often. Do we go that often? No.
Allison also started dance class at the Y and loves it. She really wants to be a ballerina.
Isaiah is 2 1/2 and talking like a 3 1/2 year old. Some things he says - I'll point to a picture of a car and say it's blue (it really is blue but he thinks it's purple) and he tells me, "It's actually purple." What two year old says 'actually'? He speaks in long, complete sentences.
Isaiah is now sitting on the potty at school. He refuses at home. He really knows how to work his parents at home. This is partly why he goes to day care so he becomes independent. If he were home with me all the time, he'd still be spoon fed by me and crawling. Just kidding. Seriously, Allison has trouble putting on her socks because I always did it for her. She's almost five and still can't put her own socks on. Come on!
Oh, back to me and work. So I'm working all day long. What a change it was for me - going from doing my own thing at my own pace to get up at 6am and be on my feet for 9 hours then come home and do family stuff and go to bed. I'm good now unless I don't get to bed on time.
Speaking of which........
It's past my bed time. Good night, my friends and family!
Sweet dreams!

No comments: