Friday, July 11, 2008

Get to know me...

So I had to copy Amaya and do this thing. There are so many questions that it took me three times (different times of yesterday and today) at the computer to finish it due to interruptions from family. You know how it goes.


1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? 2 car seats, Target canvas bag, & Kleenex box

2. When was the last time you threw up? It was a few months ago, I believe. Just caught a 24 hour bug or something.

3. What’s your favorite curse word? Bitches

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Allison, Nate's mom, Holly M

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Changing Isaiah's diaper and getting him dressed

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Lying on Allison's bed saying good night to her.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? I better be sleeping.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? No. The closest thing I got to was after the Darcelle drag show was over some hot looking guys came and danced around us.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Okay, I'll be down in a minute because I need my fix of Dr. Mario.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water

13. What was the last thing you ate? A couple of blueberries

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? I bought a light jacket for Isaiah this morning.

15. When was the last time you ran? The other night I was playing the Wii Fit and it has a running thing you can do. (I didn't know what I was getting myself into)

16. What’s the last sporting event you watched? Boston Celtics playing the LA Lakers.

18. Who is the last person you emailed? I forwarded a questionnaire to my friends.

19. Ever go camping? Last weekend

20. Do you have a tan? A funny looking one where you can tell I wear sleeveless, v-neck shirts.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Yes, that's the only way I drink soda.

21. What did your last IM say? 'bye bye' to Matt

22. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes

23. What are you doing tomorrow? Church and hopefully doing something fun with my family.

24. Where is your mom right now? In New Mexico

25. Look to your left, what do you see? A wall with four holes and my file organizer thing.

26. What color is your watch? Silver

27. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Kangaroos and koala bears and kookaburras!

28. Would you consider plastic surgery? Nope

29. What is your birthstone? Beautiful sapphire

30. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? It's 50/50 usually. Sometimes we go through drive through to take food to the park.

31.How many kids do you want? Just the two I have.

32. Do you have a dog? Yes - Monty. He's a hobie (if you want to know what hobie means just ask me) and an oaf.

33. Last person you talked to on the phone? Matt - telling him I was at his work.

34. Have you met anyone famous? I don't think so.

35. Any plans today? Bbq with friends this evening.

36. How many states have you lived in? ID, WA, OR

37. Ever go to college? UCC, OSU, PCC

38. Where are you right now? At my desk in my bedroom

39. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? The heat.

40. Last song listened to? Some song sung by One Republic on SYTYCD.

41. Are you allergic to anything? I guess dust.

42. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Orange & beige flip flop crocs.

43. Are you jealous of anyone? Anyone who has a boat and is out on the water right now!

44. Is anyone jealous of you? I have no idea.

45. What time is it? 1:13pm PST

46. Do any of your friends have children? Yes

47. Do you eat healthy? Not really even though I should.

48. What do you usually do during the day? It's so up in the air right now since I'm unemployed.

49. Do you hate anyone right now? No

50. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily? I usually say hi.

51. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? I can't believe I'm going to be 34!

52. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes and I love it!

53. How did you get one of your scars? Running from my desk chair to my bed (3 feet) and caught the corner of a metal picture frame. It's almost 4" long (the doctor actually measured it). People think I had knee surgery. Hee hee.

2 comments:

Amaya said...

Your doctor measured your scar? What was his reason for doing that?

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you updated it!! i'm off tomorrow for a vacation, hope to see you when i'm back! Jessica