Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Stuff

So, I had a box of papers and junk that either collected on the counter months ago or has been waiting for a permanent home. I had all these little piles going on the floor. One for shredding, one for keepsakes that need to go in a scrapbook, one for placing in the children's boxes of mementos, one for card samples. Then it was time for lunch and other important activities like watching Batman Begins and then going to the theater to watch The Dark Knight. So it's 9:15pm and I am getting Allison to bed. I go into my bedroom to get something and see all these little piles on the floor. Matt will be irritated if I don't move them. So what do I do? I pile up all the piles and place them in the box. Go figure! Now I have the same damn box of junk.

Just a side note, I did actually throw away some items that were no longer useful - like Valentine candy and cards! How does this happen?

1 comment:

Amaya said...

Ha! That's funny that all your hard work went back into the same damn pile.