Sunday, July 20, 2008

I HATE Losing!!!

Matt and I usually play Dr. Mario on the Wii every night. Usually I am tired and should be in bed instead of playing. However, I can't resist a game of Dr. Mario. So I play and sometimes I lose and sometimes I can win a few. Tonight was like any other night of Dr. Mario. I won the first game by a lot. Sweet! Then he won. Then he won again. And again. And again. The fifth time he won, I had it. I ended the game by quitting and letting the capsules pile up till I lost. Then I broke down and bawled. I couldn't take the fact that I was continuously losing.

Is this pathetic or what? I can't even be a good sport. Why am I so competitive? I know I'm not supposed to ask any 'why' questions. It sucks to lose!

1 comment:

Amaya said...

You must be a glutton for punishment to continue to try over and over again.