Tuesday, July 11, 2006

10 Things

Via Amaya. List up to ten (10) things you want to say to ten (10) different people. Do not state who these people are. Do not confirm or deny any 'comment speculation'...

1) I know you love me but everything you say to me seems insincere.
2) I'm so thankful you're my best friend!
3) I love that we are so close now!
4) As much as I complain about everything, I do love you!
5) I hope I can be as cool of a mom as you are!
6) Why did you insist on always saying to me that I'm a good, young lady?
7) As much as I love you, I feel as though you resented my being adopted.
8) I love you so much! You have enriched my life!
9) I feel as though you're only my friend because our husbands work together and you love our kids.
10) I'm sorry I was so mean to you growing up!

No comments: