Friday, July 14, 2006

7 Things

Courtesy of Amaya. I love these questionnaires but even more I love to read others' answers to these questionnaires. Here goes...

7 Things I plan to do before I die:

1) Go to a Detroit Pistons basketball game
2) Visit Europe, S. Korea, and northeast United States
3) Watch all the movies we have
4) Be on some TV show - whether it be a game show or a talk show or in the audience of a reality tv show like So You Think You Can Dance or you get the idea
5) Own a boat and live by a lake
6) Go to Hawaii again
7) Swim with dolphins


7 Things I Can Do:

1) Speak Spanish
2) Play piano
3) Make greeting cards
4) Flare my nostrils
5) Ponytails and braids (surprisingly not as many people as I thought know how to do this)
6) Type with a 3 month old squirmy boy in my lap
7) Make a mean lasagna


7 Things I Cannot Do:

1) Roll my 'r's
2) Paint my fingernails
3) Get a tattoo
4) A true push up
5) Eat sushi
6) Touch a snake
7) Sitting down on floor with legs out, bending over to touch my nose on the floor.


7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex/another person:

1) Face
2) Smile
3) Hair (or lack of)
4) Hands
5) Humor
6) Intelligence
7) Legs


7 Things that I say most often:

1) Punk
2) Jackie (meaning Jackass)
3) Stop it!
4) Don't!
5) I'm tired
6) Word
7) Hi

7 Celebrity Crushes:

1) Keifer Sutherland (My true crush)
2) Benjamin Bratt (I liked him in Law & Order)
3) Matthew McConaughney (Not my typical dark haired guy, but I like the guys he plays in movies)
4) Peter Gallagher (He's kind of old and has the bushiest eye brows, but I like him)
5) Luke Wilson (There's just something about him that I like)
6) Harry Connick Jr. (Hey, he plays the piano, sings, and is good looking)
7) Chris Noth


The Celebrity Crushes was the most difficult one to do. They're not really crushes but actors I really like.


No comments: