Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's Me

10 years ago…I was living in Corvallis about to start my second year at OSU. I was working over in the forestry dept on a soil project.

5 years ago...I was working for Terra Nova Nursery in the laboratory. I was trying to talk Honky into starting a family.

1 year ago...I was trying to talk Honky into having another child.

Yesterday...I was trying to work, take care of Mag and attend to Jim's needs. Then I played softball. Then I worked some more in the evening. Then I worked on my blog.

Today... I took a shower right after I fed Jim. Then I got Mag ready for school and then ate breakfast. Then im-ed my sister.

Tomorrow...I'll be doing what I was doing yesterday. But then I get to go to dinner with some friends. Yay!

5 snacks I enjoy...fresh fruit, chocolate pudding, popcorn, skittles, bread w/butter.

5 songs I know all the words to...I’m really bad at knowing the words to songs. I only know Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, I’ve Got the Joy Down In My Heart, Mary Had a Little Lamb, ABC’s, and I’m a Nut.

5 reality television shows I watch...I can’t help but watch these. American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, The Apprentice, Hell’s Kitchen (I know!), sometimes Survivor.

5 television shows I watch daily... none.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000... pay off debts, buy my dream house, some cars, a boat, a cabin by a lake

5 locations I would love to run away to...Maui, Flathead Lake, Spain, Barbados, a hot spring

5 things I like doing...Watching movies, reading, playing w/kids, blogging, lying on my hammock.

5 things I would never wear...fur coat, string bikini, transparent swimsuit, U of O clothing, polyester.

5 recently seen movies I like...Failure to Launch, The Family Stone, Shallow Hal

5 famous people I'd like to meet... Keifer Sutherland, Ellen DeGeneres,

5 biggest joys of the moment...eating fresh picked blueberries, Jim & Mag, sunshine, getting emails/letters, and Beavers baseball team being National Champs!

1 comment:

Middle Girl said...

I can recite many pieces to many songs and can *re-call* the lyrics once I'm hearing the song. Off the cuff? no way--too much up there, begging for attention. Good List.