Monday, August 14, 2006

In Response to Previous Post

So I thought about what I had written and I guess people would say the same thing - 'That's just the way Paige is.'

So I guess what I really want to say is 'Stop treating me like I'm 12 years old, Matilda!' Please take me seriously. I'm an adult. Just because I don't act like your 32 year old friends doesn't mean I'm not 32 (okay, so I'm not 32 yet, but almost so that's why I say 32). I remember when I was 23 years old and you saying (almost to yourself but I still heard you) 'You are so different from my friend who is 23.' Who the hell cares! People are different.

Maybe this is all due to the fact that we live so far apart and don't communicate very well. I just get surface stuff from you and vice versa. I don't tell you stuff because you don't seem to understand or at least try to understand where I'm coming from. Even if you did try to understand, you don't seem sincere.

Someone told me this is just the way you are - calling me 'pickle head' and talking to me like I'm so young. I accept this but I don't have to like it!

I love you Matilda!

No comments: