Saturday, September 22, 2007

Conversation with Allison

Allison: "How old are you?"
Me: "For real?"
Allison: "Yes."
Me: "33"
Allison: "Pretend I'm 34 and you're 33. I'm your mother because I'm older than you."

Later....

Allison: "I'm marrying my baby."
Me: "You are marrying your baby? What does that mean?"
Allison: "It means that you put your baby under your shirt, dress, skirt, or pants. Your baby stays in your tummy for a while. Then you lift your shirt and pop, your baby comes out."
Me: "Oh. Okay."
Allison: "Do you want to marry your baby?"
Me: "Sure."
Allison: "Okay. Put Maura under your shirt."
I put my baby doll under my shirt.
Allison: "Let's put blankets on our stomachs to keep our babies warm in our tummies."

1 comment:

Amaya said...

This put a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing.