Friday, September 21, 2007

Getting to Know Meme...

I stole this meme from my sis.


Hi, my name is Amy

But you can call me Amy.

Never in my life have I gotten a bikini wax.

When I am nervous my heart beats really fast.

The last song I listened to was I can't remember.

If I were to get married right now, it would be in Hawaii.

My hair is getting long.

When I was four, I don't remember what I did. I guess I just played.

Last Christmas Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus stopped at our house and took pictures with my children and in-laws.

I should be getting ready for bed.

When I look down I see my sexy legs.

The happiest recent event was lying on the football field being tickled by my children.

If I were a character in Friends, I’d be Phoebe because she's comfortable with her quirky self.

By this time next year, I will have gone camping.

My current distress is forcing myself to exercise.

I have a hard time understanding tragic events.

There are these girls that make me smile.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell is Matt.

I want to buy some new bed sheets.

I plan on visiting San Antonio for Christmas.

If I could spend the night at any house, it would be my parent's.

The world could do without Paris Hilton & Britney Spears.

The most recent thing I bought myself cinnamon stix from Auntie Annie's Pretzels.

The most recent thing that someone else bought for me was lunch at Ixtapa.

My middle name is Schultz.

In the morning, I get the kids ready for school.

Last night I played with Allison and Isaiah.

There is this guy I know who is amazingly talented.

If I was an animal, I would be a sea otter because I would get to lounge in the water all the time.

A better name for me would be Aim (my oldest sister calls me this).

Tomorrow will be an early start since I'm doing the Race for the Cure.

Tonight I am going to bed early (hopefully).

1 comment:

Amaya said...

I'm glad you did this too. How was the race for the cure?