Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ears & Nose

Well, I talked about feet last night now I'm going to talk about ears and nose. The other night I was reading Happy Baby Friends to Allison. I have no idea why she likes me reading these baby books to her but she does. Anyway, there's a page that shows 'my face' and a picture of eyes, mouth, nose, ear. So I asked Allison, "What do we use our nose for?" She replied, "Getting boogers out and putting them on tissue." Then I asked her, "What do we do with our ears?" She said, "We get wax out!"

That's my girl! The real truth about ears and noses! (I can't help that I have a thing about no wax in ears and using tissue to get boogers out of noses! Which by the way, what got me started on this post was I was blowing my nose this morning and blew out a booger. Isn't that such a great feeling when the boogers come out so easily? Is anyone else like this? Come on, I know you think like this!)

I'll stop now. Some of you are totally grossed out. And Matt deals with this kind of stuff with me all the time. You're just lucky I only talked about earwax and boogers!

1 comment:

Amaya said...

That explains why Allison always wants to look at the booger after she blows her nose. She got that from you, didn't she?