Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Girl Time

Allison is almost three years old and already she understands the concept of 'me and mommy time'. You know how much she loves tapioca, right? Last night she actually passed up the opportunity of eating tapioca. I gave her the choice of staying home with Daddy and eating tapioca or going with Mommy to get her Beaver cheerleading outfit. She chose the latter. I love that she loves hanging out with me. Even though taking her with me means I will be gone longer (because she has to open the car door, get in her car seat, and buckle herself in by herself and then undo the buckle, get out, and close the door by herself at a 2 year old pace which is a snail pace) I love the time with her. I just hope we will continue to have girl time as she gets older. And older. And more independent.

1 comment:

Amaya said...

She must REALLY love you if she passed up tapioca. :D