Sunday, October 01, 2006

Football Game, Heat, Two Young Children

I love going to the OSU football games and I don't mind sitting through the heat to watch them. However, it is quite difficult to enjoy the game in the heat with a 2 1/2 year old and a 5 month old. Matt and I spent Saturday afternoon in 80 degree weather trying to watch the Beaver game with Allison and Isaiah. I highly advise to leave the children with a sitter if the weather is going to be higher than 70 degrees or lower than 60 degrees. So that might leave you one or two games to enjoy as a family. The whole experience of Saturday's game might have been worth it had we been winning. As you guessed it, we lost big time. But being die hard Beaver fans, we will prevail through more losses and more games with our two young children. As my dad told me, the game doesn't matter because we're making memories with our children. Go Beavers!

1 comment:

Amaya said...

Dad is so smarty and pretty.